来源：中公皇冠比分app | 更新时间：2019-11-22 15:36:23
1. Everyone must have liked the cake because there wasn’t even a ____ left.
A. crutch B. chip C. chop D. clip
2. Mary ____when she found her husband drunk again.
A. blew her top B. became abnormal
C. was affected D. in opposition
3. During the famine many people____ eating grass and leave
s.A. felt inclined to B. were confronted with
C. got accustomed to D. were reduced to
4. My wife____an old dictionary last night.
A. came on B. came off
C. came out D. came up
5. The accused man____his innocence by proving that he was aboard when the murder was committed.
A. found B. founded C. ignored D. established
6. He has got too much ____to worry about your problem.
A. on his mind B. out of mind
C. off his mind D. to his mind
7. You are too rigid: you must learn to change your plans when the situation ____it.
A. calls on B. calls for
C. calls forth D. calls in
8. If you expenses____your income, you will be in debt.
A. surpass B. exceed C. survive D. pass
9. You can ____your story by leaving out some unimportant details.
A. abridge B. rewrite C. reveal D. change
10. Could you please give me a hand? Let’s____the bookcase into place.
A. shoot B. shove C. contain D. indicate
11. The mother sat by the window____the hole in her coat.
A. healing B. resuming C. mingling D. patching
12. The owner of the auto plant refused to raise the workers’ wages, saying that it would ____the profit.
A. cut off B. cut short C. cut into D. cut up
13. Her ____ to executive manager is an acknowledgement of her hard work and unusual talent.
A. profession B. occupation
C. resignation D. promotion
14. We had to learn to work with others and many of our own ideas had to be____for the good of the whole.
A. thrown away B. compensated
C. brushed aside D. neglected
15. The old couple were not rich themselves, but they hated to turn away anyone who were____ food and shelter.
A. at the mercy of B. on the point of
C. with the exception of D. in need of
16. The clumsy movement of the giant panda amused all the____.
A. visitors B. witnesses C. watchers D. spectators
17. He wanted very much to run for a second term, but owing to poor health, he was ____to give it up.
A. driven B. permitted C. rebuked D. compelled
18. You can ____different kinds of people, dictionaries or encyclopedia to find out what you wish to know.
A. contact B. contain C. consult D. convert
19. Part of the lake has been polluted. You can see the water is covered with ____oil.
A. a coat of B. a story of
C. a film of D. a pad of
20. Applications have poured in____assignments to remote regions of the country.
A. requiring B. begging C. requesting D. awaiting
21. In his____to further his knowledge of the universe, man has now begun to explore space.
A. endeavor B. expedition C. trail D. chase
22. After a careful examination, the doctor____a new medical and a two-day rest for the patient.
A. described B. inscribed
C. prescribed D. transcribed
23. The little girl wore a very thin coat. A sudden gust of cold wind made her ____.
A. shake B. sweat C. shiver D. swing
24. The groom’s hand____the soft mane of the horse.
A. struck B. provoked C. fondled D. remarked
25. If the right kind of extracurricular activities is organized, those children who have a(an)____of energy will have a chance to develop their talents much more quickly.
A. consumption B. exploration
C. exhaustion D. excess
中公皇冠比分app名师指导： 择校择专业 跨专业报考 1V1专业解答